Wednesday, November 12, 2008

K-BEAT INTERVIEW



K-BETA INTERVIEW!

MMIM: Tell me about your start in the music business and the songs you have appeared on.


KB: The first actual release I was ever on came out in 2002 and was called “Pressure Points”. It was released by Guns and Butter who I am still very closely associated with today as part of InterLoop Records. Funny thing about that was I recorded a verse over the phone while I was in jail. It wound up making the last track on the album. K-Beta live rapping through the phone. I didn’t get out until 2004. Then on the proper side of things, the first actual CD release was with the Thundercats CD called, “In the Beginning.” We released it in 2004 and sold a couple thousand copies. It was a great time recording that. We did the entire recording in Chantilly, VA at Overock’s mother’s house. The whole ground work and grassroots process was great.....


CLICK HERE TO READ THE INTERVIEW

No comments:

Powered By Blogger