Monday, May 26, 2008

Ramblings

Chop It Up Weekend Vol. 1 is almost here. May29-31. Go to www.innerlooprecords.com for info





I'm battling new obstacles everyday with this music shit. Badgering people to get their mixes done, back and forth with club owners, studio tech shit, K-Beta's album, sendin sessions online, building a studio, chick shit, work, Reef/GNB album, Sketch album, Lethal Weapon album and more... I got no time to pop a bottle and pour it down a Croatian stripper's butt cheeks. (What up Loose Cannons!hahahaha)

A few artists have been hitting me up to do shows. I just want everyone to know I'm not a real promoter. I don't do shows.

My company (along with Overok, NFinit and KBeta) www.innerlooprecords.com has a new facelift and will do launch party real soon. It's a dope website that will serve as a hub for artists in the D.C. area to sell product, promote, etc. It's a real ill all flash website that cost more than a whip. (note: Not a new whip, douuuuggghh!)

I'm going to Philly in June to mixxx the Reef/G-N-B album. That shit is gonna be crack-ola. Got guest spots from Akir, Big Noyd, King Magnetic, K-Beta, Bloodsport and Slaine. All beats by me, Chops and Stu Bangas. Got a give it up to StU & Reef for making that album originally take place. Most cats talk about it and we be about it. Reef letting us really get in his fan base. Not sure what label will carry it yet but, we've spoken to a few and there's a nice amount of interest.

K-Beta's album drops in mid-Julyon Inner Loop. Look out for the "Live From The" video around July 4th and expect that raw uncut Beta ishhhh. Production by Kevlar, NFinit, Overok, Judah, Team Demo, E-Minah, J-$crilla (I didn't wanna write "Myself" like he's some unknown producer named "Myself"), Chops and more. 16 tracks of mind-numbing heat. This album will be 10 times iller than "Ni@@r" !!!

Lots of other happenings happening too, but like I said in previous posts it will not be discussed because of the known jinx. These joints above are already confirmed and past the point of no return.

"Yo, J-$crilla if u so busy- how u got time to keep a blog?"

hahahahahaha. I got keep my peoples anticipating and in "the know. "Mama knows, aint anybody else looking out for us.. Spread the WORDDDD




With that, I leave you this mixtape. Raise The Hammer 3. May 07. All beats by Chops and Scrilla. Next one gonna be suoer crazy...






No comments:

Powered By Blogger